What subject will you fail?
- What is this page for?
- The aim of the page is to help you to make random decisions. The page includes different ways to do it that can be helpful.
- What kind of decisions the page offers?
- You can ask for a set of numbers(to play the lottery), choose between some values(choose the color of your suit) or relate values (distribute the rooms of a house).
- Randon Numbers
- First button of the left.
This kind of 'roll' it for a number of random numbers. You can choose the number of values to obtain, the range of numbers generated (from and to, inclusive) and if you want that the numbers can be repeated.
This type of roll can be used to get a random number or take lottery.
- Value Election
- Second at the left.
Gets one or more values between those listed, you can determine the number of values to choose and whether to allow repeated. You must also indicate the set of values from which to choose. The number of values to choose must be equal to or greater than the number of values to choose from.
This type of shot is often used to choose a color, figure out who throws the trash, going today to bar, etc ...
- Value Linking
- Third on the left.
This type of 'lying' is used to relate two sets of values. You must enter values for the two sets, you should also indicate whether you want a first set value can be related to several of the latter. If you do not allow duplicate values, the first set must be greater than or equal to the second.
Use this type of roll to make groups, spread the floor cleaning, rooms, etc ...
- First button at the top. Use this type of roll to get the result on this computer only.
- Second on the top. Second top menu. Use this spread to take something to luck with people who are not using this computer. In this way, you will create a room you will join the rest and all will see the result at once. You must indicate the number of participants, your name appear in the room, a name and password for the room if you wish and e-mail to be sent a link to enter the room.
- How can my friends join to the room?
- Once you've created a room, your friends can look for it on the tab "Rooms", remember that if you have entered a password, you should provide it.
Heads or Tails
Want to help us with the project? You can donate just 2€ if you want.Click here and get further information.